Complete and Submit Assignment
1. Open the appropriate site.
2. In the menubar, click Assignments.
3. Click the name of the assignment to open it.
4. To work on the assignment, follow the instructions from your instructor or project leader. You may need to type within the text box, or add an attachment, or both.
5. To add an attachment, click Browse to find and select the file on your computer (maximum 5 attachments by this method)
6. To see how your assignment will look to your instructor or project leader, click Preview.
7. To save your assignment to complete later, click Save Draft at the bottom of the screen. When you want to reopen it, you'll find it listed in the assignment list with a status of "In progress".
Note: While your assignment is saved as a draft, your instructor cannot see it. For your instructor to see it, you must submit the assignment.
8. When you have finished, click Submit at the bottom of the screen.
Note: Don't click Submit until you're certain you're finished with an assignment. Once you click Submit, you'll no longer be able to access the assignment (e.g., to add more text or attachments) unless your instructor returns it to you.
You will receive an email message confirming your submission. If you do not receive a confirmation, check to see if you've successfully submitted the assignment.
Change what email address e-Leader will send emails
1. Login to e-Leader
2. Under my Workspace Tab Select Account
3. Click on the Modify Details Button
4. Type the new email address.
5. Click on the Update Button